Your gift to Camphill Communities California is essential to continue to sustain this unique and vibrant Camphill community; helping to provide basic needs, practical, artistic and educational programs for our the members of our community. Your contributions help to support our gardening and Weavery as well as other social and cultural programs, activities, and much more. Your gift truly makes a difference and an impact on our future.
Your gifts are important to us and allow us to meet our annual and long-term financial goals. Monthly, recurring giving is a great way to support our work here!
We offer many additional ways to partner with us via:
- Planned Giving
- Matching Funds
- Sponsor Events
- and more!
Your gift means that we can:
- Expand and maintain our residential and day programs
- Recruit, support and train a group of expert caregivers
- Invest in tools, equipment and materials necessary for maintaining and expanding our biodynamic and organic horticulture program
- Develop our art and cultural programs and workshops
- Maintain our buildings and grounds
- Purchase and maintain vehicles to support transportation needs
Each year funds from the state and federal government provide approximately 80% of our operating budget and the remaining 20% is met with gifts from individuals, foundations, and corporate gifts. Additionally, 100% of our capital expenses must be funded through donations. As you can see, all donations make an incredible impact!
We are committed to the highest standards of fiscal responsibility and will insure that your gifts are used efficiently and wisely. We will honor your wishes when contacting you via mail, email or phone. We will remove your name from our mailing list at any time at your request. We will protect your internet privacy and security by using a secure server and never sharing your personal information.
Federal Tax ID Number: