Your gift means that we can:
- Expand and maintain our residential and day programs
- Recruit, support and train a group of expert caregivers
- Invest in tools, equipment and materials necessary for maintaining and expanding our biodynamic and organic horticulture program
- Develop our art and cultural programs and workshops
- Maintain our buildings and grounds
- Purchase and maintain vehicles to support transportation needs
Each year funds from the state and federal government provide approximately 80% of our operating budget and the remaining 20% is met with gifts from individuals, foundations, and corporate gifts. Additionally, 100% of our capital expenses must be funded through donations. As you can see, all donations make an incredible impact!